FRANNET OF THE BAY AREA & SILICON VALLEY SCORE PRESENT...
4th WOMEN EMPOWERED: HOLD AND GROW YOUR BUSINESS!
MARCH 6, 2018 | 9:30 AM TO 2:00 PM
DR. MARTIN LUTHER KING LIBRARY, SAN JOSE, CA
This free, "must-attend" event is for women in all stages of business to:
Understand how the new tax code affects you as a business owner
* Learn how to leverage digital and gorilla marketing to build your business
* Learn about low-cost, gorilla marketing tactics you can use
* Hear about working capital loans
* Learn 10 things every woman in tech should know
* Network with other successful women entrepreneurs
* Learn about networking and accountability groups and how to start your own
Agenda includes keynote presentation by Helen Xu - Managing Director at KPMG LLP Silicon Valley, funding overview, breakout sessions led by Elyse Phillips - Demand Generation Consultant, Heidi Rhodes - Digital Transformation Advisor for Cisco Systems and Katie Fagan, President & Sr. Franchise Consultant of FranNet of the Bay Area.
All attendees will be entered for a chance to win an iPad!
First 20 attendees receive a free copy of "Built to Sell."
Light snacks and refreshments will be served.
Parking validation available at 4th Street Garage.