|ABM is proud to announce the complete agenda for its Executive Forum, this October 22 & 23 in Chicago, where industry leaders will convene to learn how information and media companies are developing recurring revenue streams, not only from new products, but also from existing business lines such as events and digital as well as their wealth of customer data.
Experts from leading organizations like ALM, The Deal, Financial Times, GigaOM, GlobalSpec, IDG, Outsell, UBM and Wellesley Information Services will deliver actionable takeaways on:
- Generating data revenue from both end user- and marketer-targeted products
- Creating a community of paid members through premium content, research and peer-to-peer networking
- Building live events out of data and marketing services businesses (and vice versa)
- Comparing the performance of data and business intelligence to more traditional, ad-supported businesses - from revenue to margins, to the required costs and skillsets
- Trumping pay walls with corporate licensing and subscriptions
- Finding hidden revenue in 10 untapped areas you already own
And during the opening keynote, Bloomberg Chief Content Officer and BusinessWeek Chairman Norman Pearlstine (right) will share his vision for how content and information-driven companies can succeed in the age of disruption, incorporating lessons learned from the dramatic reorganization that set Bloomberg on its current path to success.
Click here to view the full program. Register now to take advantage of discounted early bird rates!
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS: