The holiday season is the perfect time to share our gratitude and vision for 2018. Thank you for your continued support as Midas strives to achieve our vision of an economy where individuals and families thrive.
As we close out 2017, we look back on a year that reinforced the need for a varied and collaborative approach in creating more prosperous communities. As our economy grows, we have to ensure successes are felt at every level.
We have to build our network and amplify our voices to protect and uplift those we serve - they are counting on us.
Here's What You Can Do Next in 2018:
- Attend the 10th Annual MassSaves Financial Health and Wellness Summit
- Friday, April 27, 2018 @ Framingham State University
- Join or Support the Raise Up Massachusetts Coalition
- Check out MassSaves.org (sign up for FREE financial coaching and planning services today!) and ConsumerFinance.gov for financial education, resources, and tips
- As you determine your holiday giving, please consider supporting Midas by clicking here. For as little as $10, you can help create a better tomorrow for low and moderate income families. Your donation will make sure that more families have access to quality financial coaching and training, savings incentive programs, and more. And, given the new tax bill, your generous support this year may be advantageous to you at tax time next year.
Thank you for joining with us to support low and moderate income families to create more prosperous communities.
Sending you warm wishes for joyful holidays and a happy New Year.