The #metoo campaign has forced the media to re-evaluate how workplace diversity is portrayed.
Global Mobility will reflect the attitudes and values of the wider business and is therefore not immune to the
challenges of diversity. In many ways, Global Mobility can be at the forefront of equal opportunity and equal pay and championing both of them. After all, future business leaders are frequently international assignees first.
Our Training Partner, Learnlight have produced a new eBook Global Mobility in the Age of Diversity which explores:
• Is Global Mobility in the Dark Ages?
• The Global Mobility Talent Gap
• The Future of your Business: International Female Talent
• The Changing World of Diversity in International Assignments
• What Does The Future Assignee Look Like?