Thursday, April 23, 2015
Registration: 7:00 am - 8:30 am
Career Development Events: 9:00 A.M. - 3:30 P.M.
Special Event: 9:00 A.M. - 11:00 A.M.
Workshops: 9:00 A.M. - Noon
Career and Trade Expo: 9:00 A.M. - 3:30 P.M.
Mock Accident & Distracted Driving Simulators:-State Highway Patrol 1:00 P.M. - 3:00 P.M.
You've Got Talent Finalist: 3:00 P.M. - 3:30 P.M.
Pre-session: 3:30 P.M. -4:00 P.M.
Opening Sessions: 4:00 P.M. - 6:45 P.M.
Opening ceremonies * 70th Year Invitation
Presentation of Colors
Welcome State President
Welcome from Ohio Department of Education
Friend of FCCLA Award
Alumni & Associates
*Announcement of Poppy 's Challenge
Ohio Career Development Events
* Lodging Events
1. Creative Table
2. Hotel Linen Operation
3. Guest Room Attendant and inspector
4. Hospitality Skills Showcase
5. Lodging Meeting Event Set-Up
6. Lodging Career Investigation
* ECE Events
1. Curriculum Unit Development
2. Early Childhood Team
3. Language and Literacy Development
4. Teachers Resources Assessment Kit
5. Specific Tasks Assignment
6. Early Childhood Education(National Qualifier)
* Culinary Arts
1. Pastry Arts Cake
2. Pastry Arts Tray
3. Garde Manger
* Presidential Service Awards
* Motivational Speaker - "What Do You Consider Lethal" Heidi Deanel, Teen Impact
* Introduction of State Officer Candidates
* Power of One Recognition
Business Session 6:45 P.M. - 7:30 P.M.
* Call meeting to order
* Membership Report
* Code of Regulations voting
* State Officer Candidate Speeches
* Voting and dismiss
Friday Morning, April 24, 2015
Pre-session 8:00 A.M. - 8:30 A.M.
Recognition Session: 8:30 A.M. - 11:00 A.M.
Introduction of Special Guests
Recognition of state officer administrators
Recognition of Administrator of the Year
National Officer Welcome
2. Chapter Service Project Display
3. Chapter Service Project Portfolio
4. Chapter in Review Display
5. Chapter in Review Portfolio
6. National Programs in Action
7. Promote and Publicize FCCLA
State Projects with Lions Club
1. FCCLA Cancer Campaign
6. You've Got Talent Winner
State Degrees Recognition
1. Food Innovations
2. Applied Math for Culinary Arts
3. Hospitality, Tourism and Recreation
4. Nutrition and Wellness
5. Sports Nutrition
6. Focus on Children
7. Teach and Train
8. Recycle and Design
9. Fashion Construction
National Program Awards
1. Career Connections
3. Families First
4. Financial Fitness
5. Leadership Service in Action
6. STOP The Violence
7. Student Body
Break 11:00 A.M. - 12:00 P.M.
Year in Review and Pre-Session: 12:00 P.M.
Closing Session 12:30 P.M. - 2:00 P.M.
Celebration of 70 Years
Student Assistants Recognition
Motivational Speaker - A'ric Jackson
2. Environmental Ambassador
3. Illustrated Talk
4. Interpersonal Communications
5. Job Interview
7. Life Event Planning
8. Parliamentary Procedure
1. Culinary Team
Introduction of new State Officers
State Officer Reflections
Installation of Officers
Invite to National Leadership Conference
* Dress Code: Red, black or white shirts -khakis or black pants
* Mary's Challenge is a sea of red let's see if we can pull this off
* This conference is for everyone not just competitors
* Food vendors will be available
* No food will be included with Conference fees
* Only Gold winners will be recognized on stage
* All events will announce top 3 in the State
* Chapters attending conference must send a voting delegate
* All chapters should consider sending a delegate to have a say in the Articles of
Incorporation and the State Executive Council
* Power of One recipients will be recognized on stage
* There will be service learning activities and educational workshops for
* Those chapters attending National Leadership Conference we will have a conference
call on Thursday, April 30th 4:00 P.M. - 5:00 P.M. There will be no meeting post
Registration will open March 16 and close April 1st. All invoices must be paid by April 17th before a $100 late fee is applied.