Symptoms include sneezing, stuffiness, a runny nose, and itchiness in your nose, the roof of your mouth, throat, eyes, or ears. Bad cases of hay fever can also lead to sinus infections, disrupt your sleep, and affect your ability to learn at school or be productive at work.
To limit exposure to allergens:
- Keep track of pollen and mold levels
- Keep windows closed in your house and car
- Don't mow lawns, or rake leaves
- Avoid hanging sheets or clothes outdoors to dry
- Take a shower after coming indoors
your knowledge about seasonal allergies and how to manage them.
about symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment and management.