#1 - REEL-BUILDING WORKSHOP
Four directors - all original material - award-winning film-making team
- Orientation session with filmmakers
- Written material tailored to individual actors
- Scenes shot on location with full crew over six days
- Make-up artist included
- Enrollment by audition only
"You can leave here, have a full reel and be ready to submit yourself to projects...definitely the best use of money for any sort of acting workshop in this town." - Melanna Gray
#2 - ON CAMERA FILM ACTOR WORKSHOP (ACTOR'S GYM)
Work in a real film set environment with an award-winning
Actors prepare material from a variety of genres and shoot every week
- Scenes are edited and reviewed a week later, projected onto a nine-foot movie screen for feedback and critique.
- Wash. Rinse. Repeat.
"Luis creates a safe environment for actors and then, with expert and subtle guidance, brings out their strengths and empowers them to give powerful and nuanced performances for the camera. He is gentle, yet firm, knowledgeable and extraordinarily insightful as director and teacher. I highly recommend The Actor's Gym for all actors."
- Anne Norda, Writer/Director & Moviemaker Magazine Columnist
FERNANDO BARREDA LUNA (Atrocious)
BERESFORD BENNETT (Companions)
ROBERTO GIRAULT (El Estudiante)
ZAK FORSMAN (Down and Dangerous)
HANK JACOBS (The Curse of El Segundo)
LUIS ROBLEDO (El Taxista)