Call for FRESHFARM Volunteers!
Birthday Bash at Dupont Circle FRESHFARM Market on Sunday, July 15
An old-fashioned birthday party at the site of the very first market marks the final tribute to the 15th Anniversary of FRESHFARM Markets. The party will be held in the original market location in the PNC Bank parking lot at Massachusetts and P Street from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m.
The party includes:
- live music curated by sweetgreen including US Royalty and Modern Man
- local, fresh food and beverages from FRESHFARM Market producers and supporters will be available for purchase. Participants include Capital Kettle Corn, Chipotle, Eco-Friendly Foods, Honest Tea, Chef Tony Breeze from the Hyatt Regency Chesapeake Bay Resort, Jaleo, Red Apron Butchery, sweetgreen and Pleasant Pops.
- the chance to win great raffle prizes including one of sweetgreen's coveted bikes, gift certificates from area restaurants and more.
- ceremonial birthday cake cutting with area dignitaries
- facepainting and Balloon Twisting for kids
As you can imagine, we will need lots of additional volunteer help on the 15th. It will be a great time! Please let us know if you are interested in working the party. We will likely have shifts between 2 pm until 9 or 10 pm that evening.
Please contact Meghan at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in helping us out on the 15th. Specific jobs will be assigned later in the month and a volunteer information sheet will be sent to you.
Markets and Program Manager
If you no longer wish to receive emails about volunteering with FRESHFARM Markets, please use the unsubscribe link below or email email@example.com with "remove" in the subject heading. We're sorry to see you go, but wish you well wherever you're headed.