Building wildly successful salons and spas is what Strategies does best - and we've been doing it longer than anyone else out there. Whether you are looking to rebuild your business model from the ground up, fine-tune your operations or are just looking to improve productivity and efficiency at your front desk, Strategies has the proven systems to help you get there.
With a fall schedule filled with our most popular business classes, there's no better time start working on a better tomorrow for you and your business.
Salon/Spa Game-Planning Retreat
September 30 - October 2, 2012
- Building your marketing plan into a 2013 salon/spa event calendar
- Planning your promotions and marketing efforts for maximum profits
- Understanding what the numbers are telling you - Cash-flow plan refresher
- Getting your team involved in hitting goals
- Creating a point of difference
Front Desk/Guest Services Seminar
October 14-15, 2012
- Efficiently selling service hours
- Dealing with difficult situations
- Converting client needs into booked appointments
- Improving communication with colleagues and clients
- Understanding how they impact overall salon/spa growth
Strategies Incubator Seminar
October 21-24, 2012
- How to ensure your leadership style is contributing to growth
- How to drive the Four Business Outcomes: Profitability, Productivity, Customer Loyalty and Staff Retention
- How to read, understand and control your company's numeric "vital signs"
- How Team-Based Pay can change everything in your business - including performance, payroll costs, growth and culture.
- Information-flow systems to get your team excited about achieving company goals
Incubator Graduate Seminar
November 4-7, 2012
- Achieving profitability by design - as much as 20%
- Getting total control over your cash flow, including building cash reserves
- Developing information-flow systems that eliminate "but I didn't know" from your company
- Having company-wide accountability through engagement (not dictatorship)
- Using the Strategies Broadband System to define employee growth paths and conduct effective performance reviews
40 Main St., Suite 7 · Centerbrook, CT 06409 · 800.417.4848