For interested families,
this in-person workshop will be held Thursday,
October 19th 7-830pm
, and presented by Erin D. Berman, Ph.D. Clinical Psychologist, NIMH. The class will be located at:
Johns Hopkins University, Montgomery County Campus, 9601 Medical Center Drive, Building 9605 (Building III), Room 121, Rockville, MD 20850.
The topics will include:
- How to identify an anxious child
- How to change anxious thinking
- The science and biological roots of anxiety in children
- How computer technology is transforming the understanding of anxiety
- Current treatment options (medications & CBT: cognitive behavioral therapy).
This event is free and open to the public. This session will not be recorded. Seating is limited.
For families who are not able to make the in-person workshop, a similar workshop is available on the NIMH YouTube channel.
Click here to watch!