February News & events
Dear Chamber Member,
2018 is off to a great start!
Thank you to those who have already paid 2018 dues. We have ordered a window cling to display your membership this year. As soon as they arrive we will get them distributed.
Congratulations to the Historical Society for a successful Tales & Treasures event! There was a good turn out and everyone enjoyed looking at the historical items on display. We look forward to more events celebrating Louisburg's 150th centennial!
Please consider joining the Louisburg Historical Society in 2018 as a
Click here for Membership application
. Like Charter Members, Sesquicentennial Members will be named in the commemorative book titled
that will be available in July.
Here's an opportunity to help our High School Marketing Class. Mrs.
Adrianne Lane is teaching Marketing Research this semester and is wanting to conduct some marketing research for small businesses in our community. She would like 9 businesses who would be willing to work with her and her students.
Click on the following links for a flyer and a copy of the FCS Extension Agent - job opening for the Marais des Cygnes
We encourage you to send any upcoming events, sales or announcements you would like to share. We can share information via our website, Facebook, and Constant Contact emails. Let us help promote and grow your business.
- Fri. Feb 2nd - Chamber Connections - Senior Citizens Center 7:15am Dr. Mary Richardson, Coaching for Success
- Sat. Feb 3rd - Legislative Breakfast, Louisburg Middle School 7:00am
- Thurs. Feb 8th - Multi Chamber Coffee, Olathe Health Cardiac Rehab
- Fri. Feb 16th - Noon Connections - LHS ,Thank You for your supporting the Rose bowl trip!
- Olathe Health, Vein Care -- Special promotion
- UPS Store Specials
- Friday, March 2nd - Chamber Connections - Louisburg Historical Society
Thank you for your continued support!