Feldenkrais Public Workshop:
February 10 & 11 in Washington, DC
Practical Neuroplasticity and the Art of the Feldenkrais Method®
Studies in Fu
nction for Potential Feldenkrais Practitioners
Attend this workshop if you would like to experience the teaching of Jeff Haller, PhD., one of Chrish's teachers and trainers, and graduate of the last Feldenkrais Training program in Amherst, MA in 1983.
ou’ll experience Awareness Through Movement® group classes, watch demonstrations of Functional Integration® lessons and practice your own hands-on work, learn some of the principles of the Feldenkrais Method, meet our staff, and way more.
We’ll focus on:
- Learning how Feldenkrais practitioners use movement and attention to create well organized, adaptable improvements at the neurological level.
- Being able to move freely in any direction without hesitation or preparation. Dr. Moshe Feldenkrais defined this state as “Biological Fitness” and asserted that it applies to moving freely in one’s thinking, sensing, feeling and acting.
- Learning to thrive in a demanding and ever-changing world. Dr. Feldenkrais described a state of maturity in which “the whole system is integrated on the present circumstance with perfection.” Explore how this state develops from infancy, in movement, sensation, emotion, thought, communication, relationships and community.
- Learning how to gain internal strength and power. Maximize how you utilize support from your skeleton to improve your ability to create choices, move with less effort and more efficiency, and gain a profound sense of living where lightness and ease are integrated into your life.
- Learning how you can help others thrive. Explore the practice and art of the Feldenkrais Method. Learn how to use attention, awareness, and touch to help your clients gain biological fitness, maturity, and internal strength, and ease of movement.
- Discovering the joys and benefits of a career as a Feldenkrais practitioner.
Open to all!
Learn more about the
Feldenkrais Training Academy
where you'll train to become a Certified Feldenkrais Practitioner with the confidence and competence to build a successful practice in the Feldenkrais Method of somatic education.
Friday, February 9, 6-8pm:
Practitioner Get-Together! Feldenkrais practitioners are invited to gather, talk, and share our excitement about the future of this Method to which so many are so dedicated. Refreshments provided!
Date: Saturday, February 10, 2018
Sunday, February 11, 2018
Hours: Saturday 10am-5pm;
Cost: Fee for Friday Get-together and 2-day Training: $150.00
Feldenkrais practitioners attend
when you bring a paying non-practitioner.
Crowne Plaza Washington National Airport
1480 Crystal Drive
Arlington, VA 22202
Instructors: Jeff Haller & Candy Conino
Jeff will also be available to give private Functional Integration lessons on Monday, February 12 and Tuesday, February 13th in Chrish's studio in DC. Please
to get on schedule!