This closeout has sold well but it is time to move out the remaining inventory. Fortunately we still have at least two pair in every size selection.
I've marked them down further, so now you can buy a pair of Calibur gloves for under $150 out the door!
The Calibur glove is for the serious enthusiast who wants all the protection of a race glove in a style more suited for the street. These babies are TOUGH!
Here is a list of features:
- Highly abrasion-resistant kangaroo leather palm
- Pittards® specially treated WR100 leather back
- Colorfast & sweat-proof lining
- Pre-formed, crease-free palm
- Velcro adjustment at wrists & cuffs
- Visor wipe
- Suprotect® shock-absorbing special foam on back of hand & ball of thumb
- SuperFabric® reinforcement on fingers & edge of hand
- Side of hand covered with fiberglass and reinforced with SuperFabric® brand material (32% polyester, 68% epoxide resin)
The product web page includes a video supplied by Held and also a set of close-up pictures from our studio. We have at least two pair remaining in all sizes from 7 thru 12 (and even half sizes).
This spans alpha sizes Small thru XXXL. (sizing information
) MSRP: $199.99
Our Price: $149 :: Shipping Included!
This closeout is almost gone, so if you need a pair of great waterproof gloves, here is your last change to get a pair at a great price. Think of this glove as the Cadillac of rain proof gloves.
Not only will they be functional and comfortable, but they look good too (and IMHO most rain proof gloves aren't much to look at). Remaining Sizes: 7, 9, 10, 12 (Small, Large, XL, XXXL).
The size 7, which is a Small, is now only $95 because we have way too many of those left. (sizing information
) MSRP: $199.99
Our Price: $95 to $165 :: Shipping Included!