The M3S Sports team is excited to CELEBRATE YOU on New Year's Day at the OhioHealth First On The First 5K at 11 a.m. on Sunday, January 1 at the Westerville Community Center in Westerville.
Here is the information you need as you prepare for the OhioHealth First On The First 5K:
Packet Pick Up
- WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING: Please bring a copy of your registration confirmation. Showing this on your phone is fine as well. NOTE: Once you enter your name, CLICK ON your confirmed participant name to see your Gender, Age, Bib Number and Shirt Size.
- ARE YOU PICKING UP FOR SOMEONE ELSE?: If you are picking up a packet for a friend please bring a copy of their email confirmation with their bib number assignment.
- For those participants traveling from out of town or if you can not make it to Packet Pick Up, email us at email@example.com and we will make arrangements for you to attend a limited Packet Pick Up beginning at 9:30 a.m. on Sunday inside the Westerville Community Center.
Race Day Information
- The OhioHealth First On The First 5K will start and end at the Westerville Community Center, 350 N. Cleveland Ave., Westerville, Ohio, 43082.
- Race Day Parking is available in a variety of Parking Lots in and around the Westerville Community Center.
Race Day Reminders
Please ARRIVE EARLY, as you are coming to the same place at the same time as 1,500 of your new friends.
START TIME: The OhioHealth First On The First 5K will begin at 11 a.m.
More information & Additional Questions
- Please feel free to contact our Customer Service Ambassador at firstname.lastname@example.org for any additional information.
I look forward to seeing YOU at the Start Line and CELEBRATING YOU at the Finish Line!
Race Director, M3S Sports
NEXT UP FOR M3S SPORTS
Please join us at the 2017 5th Line 5K on Sunday, February 5 in downtown Columbus. Come out and celebrate the red-hot Columbus Blue Jackets and "Finish On Center Ice" of Nationwide Arena.
Make sure you don't miss your chance to run or walk with the Champions at the National Championship edition of the
OhioHealth Capital City Half Marathon
on April 29, 2017.
Register by Saturday, Dec. 31 & Save $10
. (All fees increase on Jan. 1)