- Drop-off @Crossing @12:00pm. Please come having already eaten lunch.
- Bring $5. Dinner and snacks and drinks will be provided.
- We will be at Sam Echol's private lake. There will be tubing, wakeboarding, paddle boarding, kayaking, canoeing, swimming and much more. Sam, who is a skilled boatsman, will be driving the boat. Safety is priority.
- Bring sunscreen and life jacket (if you don't have one there will be one for your child).
- Wear an appropriate swimsuit (No speedos for men and one piece and tankinis for women).
- We will return to the Crossing @9:00pm