The Footwear Materials & Development Innovation Summit is focused on helping professionals
better understand current and emerging materials and material developments at both a technical level as well as how to apply and execute materials and improve development.
Sessions and panels will be led by industry leaders, suppliers and professors with decades of material and development expertise. You can see a sample of speakers below.
Some of the takeaways include:
- Understanding New Materials and How To Execute Them
- Insights into Material Costs and Quality Control
- The Do's and Don'ts of Knitting
- Textile, Leather, PU, and Midsole/Outsole Innovations
- How To Start & Better Manage 3D Development Programs
- Current Development Innovations Inside Footwear Companies
- Lab Tours to See Material Innovation Firsthand
Gain the knowledge. Tour the labs. Network with peers.