|Dear Reader, |
The new issue of Tasting Room Magazine
is now available on newsstands, bookstores and at select wineries.
Here's a few highlights that await you inside the Summer 2011 issue:
- Ditch the stress for a weekend wine escape to the happening downtown of Walla Walla
- Follow our handy walking map of Leavenworth to explore more than a dozen hidden tasting rooms
- Head to Seattle's SoDo District to sip, dine and attend wine events at a multi-winery tasting center
- Take a wine country balloon tour over vineyards in Eastern Washington
- Get a taste of this month's Wine Picks paired with your favorite foods
- Liven up your summer barbecue parties with classic, yet simple and fresh grilling recipes from John Sarich, the legendary wine & food guru at Chateau Ste. Michelle. And much more!
Tired of missing out on back issues? Subscribe today
and be among the first to receive each new issue with our early-bird mailing
, plus you'll save up to 33% off
the retail cover price.
John and Adean VitaleTasting Room Magazine Join the conversation on Facebook
| Featured Event & Exclusive Reader Offer!|
The 2011 Iron Vintner Challenge
kicked off yesterday with Round 1 of a cooking competition in Fireside Cellars at Willows Lodge, hosted by Barking Frog Chef Bobby Moore.
There are still tickets available for the two final rounds that include tastes from the competing wineries on June 15th and 22nd, and the winemaker dinner at Barking Frog on June 29th. Read all about it here
or click here to purchase tickets.
SPECIAL LIMITED TIME OFFER!
Enjoy a "Stay-cation" at Willows Lodge
anytime during June, July or August 2011 and receive a complimentary winemaker signed bottle of Woodinville wine or a $25 gas card. To take advantage of this exclusive special offer, you must book "Best Available Rate" and mention Washington Tasting Room Magazine.
Phone 425-424-3900 for reservations.
| Featured New Tasting Room in the Tri-Cities|
The Wines Of Robert O. Smasne Tasting Room & Wine Bar
officially opens its doors this Saturday, June 11th in the Tri-Cities town of Kennewick, Washington. Here, you can taste over 20 varietals more than 45 different wines from this highly prolific winemaker. Read all about it here.
* * *Know of a new winery? Tell us
and we'll spread the word to our readers.
| Summer Giveaway: Win 2 Nights at Cave B Inn at SageCliffe!|
|Visitors to Cave B Inn at SageCliffe are treated to panoramic sunset vistas overlooking the Columbia Gorge in Quincy, WA|
A D V E R T I S I N G O F F E R
Get 2 FREE Riedel Glasses
with purchase of at least $100 or more!
To redeem, mention this ad or print this special offer.
Limit one offer per person. Offer expires August 31, 2011.
The Largest Wine Store in the Northwest! "If we don't have it, we'll get it!"
Located just off I-5 Fwy. at 400 NE 45th Street in Seattle, WA · Click here for map or website