| FREE Small Business Legal Clinic
Wednesday, Dec. 5, 5:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
The Neighborhood Entrepreneur Law Project will offer free 30-minute consultations with attorneys to assist small business owners and entrepreneurs. You should attend only if you have legal questions, such as:
- Do you need help deciding whether or not to incorporate?
- Do you have questions about contracts?
- Are you planning to rent a storefront or renew your commercial lease?
| THIS SATURDAY: Develop Your Financial Statements - Learn The Numbers Behind Your Business Nov. 24, 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. - Click here to register for free
This session will focus on the following topics:
- Income Statement (Profit & Loss)
- Balance Sheet (Assets, Liability, and Equity)
- Cash Flow Projections (How to Determine Future Sales)
- Financial Assumptions (Communicate Your Business Success)Speaker:
Franklin Mora, Deputy Director of QEDC
| Find Market Research at Your Fingertips at the Science, Industry and Business Library (SIBL) Nov. 28, 3:15 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. - Click here for more information
This session will provide an overview of selected sources -- print and electronic -- for finding market research and reports. Seating is limited and is on a first come, first seated basis.
| Kauffman Sketchbook - "Go Be An Entrepreneur" |
Check Out This Video To 'Plan For Action'