If you're a DC-PT practice or a physical therapist in private practice billing Medicare, then you must start using the functional limitation G codes as of July 1, 2013 or your claims will automatically deny. This program is different than PQRS. Attend this webinar and learn how to use the functional G codes plus get an update on Obamacare, PQRS, ICD-10 and Medicare billing and coding for physical therapy.
- Why is Medicare requiring these functional limitation codes?
- Learn what type of functional limitations need to be reported
- Learn what to do if the patient has more than one functional limitation
- Understand how to report the 4 main functional limitation mobility categories
- Code for walking/moving around, changing body position, carrying objects and self care
- Outcome tools - neck disability, roland morris, DASH, lower extremity function scale
- Current status vs. goal status vs. discharge status
- Learn the 7 severity modifiers and the remittance remark codes
- Do you need to report the functional G codes with DME?
- Can PTAs determine which G codes to use?
- Updates on Obamacare, PQRS, ICD-10, plus much more!
DATE: Thursday, May 30th
TIME: 11:00 am ET / 8:00 am PT
The webinar is 2 hours followed by Q & A. The early registration fee is $149.00. If you cannot attend the live webinar, no worries - we can send you the recorded version.
Notice: You Do Not Need a Pay Pal Account to Pay with Credit Card
*BECOME A TARGET CODING MEMBER AND
ATTEND THE WEBINAR FOR FREE