|GAHP announces 2012 Spring and Summer Outreach Trips|
Join us at our outreach sites in the US, Nepal, and Bali, Indonesia.
- March 29-April 2 Navajo Nation, AZ
- April 15-May 3 (approx) Pokhara & Lower Mustang, Nepal
- June, TBD, Crow Reservation, Montana
- July 4 Weekend, Navajo Nation, AZ (this trip requires previous experience at Navajo Nation)
- August 25-September 8 (approx) Bali, Indonesia
Please Note: All dates subject to change
- Checklist for new volunteers:
1) Fill out and submit application
2) Phone interview
3) Check domestic trip availability
4) Commit to domestic trip dates
5) Pre-trip training
6) On-trip training
7) Have fun and help a lot of people
For new volunteers who would like to participate in an international trip, you must first complete a domestic outreach trip. In general, domestic outreach trips are from Friday (arrival) to Monday (departure). International outreach trips vary from 10- 21 days.
- Checklist for returning volunteers:
1) Check trip availability
2) Commit to trip dates
3) Have fun and help a lot of people
Please let us know your availability for any of the above trips. The trips fill up fast and space is limited! We build teams based on the needs of the populations we are treating. While we will try to match you to your first choice of dates, we cannot guarantee them.
If you are a new volunteer, you must participate in at least one domestic trip before joining in an international outreach. Feel free to contact us with any questions, or for a volunteer application if you have not yet filled one out.
The patients are waiting for you!
164 Prospect Park W #2L
Brooklyn, New York 11215