|FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
Tippecanoe Arts Federation
638 North Street
Lafayette, IN 47901
GET ON THE MAP FOR THE 2017 GALLERY WALKS!
Organize an arts event, exhibit, or performance
The Tippecanoe Arts Federation presents the 2017 Gallery Walks from 6-9pm on Fridays May 19, July 21, and September 15.
Join other Lafayette businesses and help highlight our city's arts and culture scene during the 2017 Gallery Walks! Each year, the local arts community partners with downtown businesses to present arts experiences at 30+ locations. Attendees stroll throughout downtown to tour exhibitions, participate in arts activities, meet local artists, as well as enjoy refreshments and live music. Participating in Gallery Walk is a terrific way to support the arts while contributing to a more vibrant Downtown Lafayette.
- Business and event promotions via the Arts Intersect Newsletter, which is sent out monthly to over 3,000 community members
- Inclusion in the 800+ printed Gallery Walk maps, distributed at participating locations
- Inclusion in the Gallery Walk mobile map at bit.ly/TAFGalleryWalk
- Business and event promotions via Tippecanoe Arts Federation and partner social media accounts
- Listing on the Gallery Walk webpage
- Participant window cling
- Provide arts funding in fourteen counties
GET ON THE MAP
- May 19 Gallery Walk: Content and payment are due NO LATER THAN MAY 4, 2017
- July 21 Gallery Walk: Content and payment are due NO LATER THAN JULY 7, 2017
- September 15 Gallery Walk: Content and payment are due NO LATER THAN AUGUST 8, 2017
About Gallery Walk
The Tippecanoe Arts Federation presents Gallery Walks three times throughout the year on the 3rd Fridays in May, July, and September from 6-9pm. During each Gallery Walk, the local arts community collaborates with downtown businesses to highlight arts and culture. Attendees experience beautiful works of art at 30+ locations, meet artists, and enjoy refreshments and live music on their stroll (or free horse-drawn carriage ride) through Downtown Lafayette. More information is available at www.TippecanoeArts.org.
About the Tippecanoe Arts Federation
The Tippecanoe Arts Federation is the umbrella organization and arts council for 14 counties. TAF provides educational opportunities in the visual, performing, and literary arts, outreach programs for both underserved and at-risk youth, and funding for capital and operational expenses to fellow arts organizations region wide. Established in 1976, the Tippecanoe Arts Federation serves as a model for arts advocacy by promoting the role of the arts within our region. More information is available at
For More Information, please contact
Activities of the Tippecanoe Arts Federation are provided, in part, with support from the Indiana Arts Commission, a state agency, with funds from the Indiana General Assembly and the National Endowment for the Arts.