GaHIN Continues to Thrive with Addition of New Members Statewide
GaHIN has recently added several new members to the Network. Not only does this strengthen the statewide HIE, it also brings new opportunities for electronic health information exchange to more providers and organizations.
Care Management Organizations
(CMOs) play a critical role in
care coordination for many of those most in need, including Medicare and Medicaid patients that are served through PeachCare for Kids
, Georgia Families
and Planning for Healthy Babies
GaHIN's CMO members are:
- Amerigroup - shares care plans and views patient health information
- Peach State - views patient health information
- WellCare - views patient health information
Amerigroup is one of the first CMOs nationwide to share care plans via an HIE, and it's expected that other CMOs will move to that model.
We also welcome:
- Gwinnett Health System - serves one of the nation's fastest growing counties
- HealtHIE Georgia - serves safety net hospitals and rural providers
- Atlanta Gastroenterology Associates - the nation's largest gastroenterology practice