Hey beautiful, get lucky!
It's almost spring, but the barre will always brighten your day! We know some of our barre stars are training for the Monument Avenue 10k. Word on the street is that barre makes you faster! We hope to compliment your training. As always, we look forward to working with you and seeing you at the barre!
Happenings this Month:
- Congratulations! Barre Star Challenge Finishers: These barre stars completed 20 classes in 30 days, and will receive $50 off a 20 class package. All finishers will be rewarded with a celebration happy hour Sunday, March 10 @ 5:30 pm, at the barre, of course! Come celebrate your accomplishment!
- In honor of our Barre Star Challenge Happy Hour, we found some fun cocktails that won't reverse all your hard work at the barre.
- Miami Mojito - approximately 85 calories
- 1-1/2 ounces Voli Mango Coconut
- 3 lime wedges
- Mango chunks
- 1 packet stevia sweetener
- 6 mint leaves
- Soda water
- Garnish with mint and mango
- Build all the ingredients (except soda water) over ice.
- Top with the soda water and garnish with mint and mango.
Find more light cocktails here.
- Attention Spring Breakers: Congratulations on your hard work this winter! You all look amazing, so flaunt your barre body with pride.
Barre Etiquette Reminders:
- Cell phones need to remain on silent during class time.
- Please remove your shoes before entering the studio.
- Please do not chew gum during class.
- Please refrain from talking during class, unless you have a question for the instructor.
- If you need to leave early, please notify the instructor prior to class and try to stay through cat/cow stretch for safety purposes.
- Please take full advantage of every stretching series, particularly the arm stretch, for your benefit and safety. Do not worry about immediately replacing your weights in the bins. If another instructor is in the class, we will be happy to take your weights.
- If you are sick, we ask that you cancel your reservation and stay home.
- If you have an injury or limitation, please make your instructor aware so that we can offer you modifications as needed.
*As always, for updates and notifications, please frequently check the following:
Happy Shaking for a fit and healthy self,
Ashley Hudson & The Richmond Barre team