Plans are coming together for this Sunday's party at the Tasting Room. The eagles are slowly arriving and the weather looks good, so far. We hope you can join us. Here are the details:
The McCormicks and Team
: Sunday, January 1, 10:00-3:00
: You, your friends and family (including kids)
Eagle Walks with presentation
*: 10:30, 12:00 and 1:30
If bad weather
: Check in at 509-774-9050
Suggested donation for the Gorge Community
Foundation**: $15 per person - Memaloose will contribute $2 per bottle purchased.
Hiking boots or walking shoes if you are planning to join one of the ½ hour hikes. Dress in layers. Bring binoculars if you have them.
Included with the eagle education and 7 wines poured:
- Cheeses, meats, snacks, warm beverage, etc.
- Two New Year's wine specials.
- Silent auction including:
- A special Lyle neighborhood wine package
- Rare Library wine packages: Vertical of old Cab francs; vertical of select Mistral Ranch releases (including our first vintage of 2006!); select library Barbera, Dolcetto, Primitivo, York's Reward blend.
* Catherine Flick will give her wonderful presentation about Bald eagles (She leads the annual eagle hikes for the Friends of the Gorge!).
** The GCF now manages over $5 million for the benefit of local charitable organizations.
Let's get 2017 off to a great start and raise some money for the many needs of our local community.
See you there!