The National Hispanic Construction Association presents
a complimentary webinar:
Green Building: Profits and Pitfalls
Date: October 18, 2011
Time: 12:30-1:30 p.m. Eastern
Location: Online webinar (access information e-mailed upon registration)
RSVP: Register online.
Contact: For more information, please contact Christina Mitchell at 202-585-8175
Green building is now in the mainstream. Many builders are still unsure about the relative advantages, and how dark "green" to go. The NCHA presents two experienced practitioners who have seen the successes and challenges for builders striving to go green.
In this discussion, you will learn:
- What is green building? A brief overview
- Financial incentives for sustainable development
- Integrating green development into community development
- Jeff Lesk, LEED-AP-Partner, Nixon Peabody LLP, Washington, DC
- Grady O'Rear-Green Advantage, Loudon County, VA
- Tatiana Gutierrez Abendschein-Associate, Nixon Peabody LLP, Washington, DC
|401 Ninth Street NW · Washington, DC 20004 · 202-585-8000|
The National Hispanic Construction Association (NHCA) is a not for profit trade association that provides the necessary resources to promote the economic growth, advancement and equal participation of Hispanic Americans and migrants in the nations construction, real estate and building industries. The organization represents over 3,000 members all over the country and has affiliations with national, state and local construction industry and civic organizations.
For more information please visit www.nationalhca.com or