ber 1st @ 1pm
Join us for our 1st Dog Paddle Event.
Bring your dog to the pool for some fetching and some fun.
DOG SWIM RULES
To keep this event enjoyable and safe for everyone, we ask that you closely follow each of the guidelines below:
* This is an event for Dogs only - cats and other household pets will not be admitted.
Dogs will be allowed in lap pool only because of available steps.
Dogs need to be leashed when entering and leaving the facility. The only time a dog may be off-leash is while they are in the water.
* 1 (one) dog per handler. Handler must be the legal owner and be 19 years or older.
* Handler must have complete control over the dog at all times and will be responsible for cleaning up after them.
* All dogs must be 4 months or older.
* No aggressive dogs.
* No 'in-heat' female dogs.
* Dogs must be current on vaccinations (Rabies, Distemper-Parvo, and Bordetella), healthy and free of fleas.
* No persons will be permitted to swim during this event. If needed, handlers will be allowed to accompany leashed dogs into the water, knee-deep to the handler.
* We highly recommend acclimating dogs with being in water prior to the event. If a dog becomes fearful they can act out and cause injury to those around them and themselves.
* For health and safety reasons, we recommend no children, under 10 years old, attend this event.
Only floatable dog toys are allowed.
If a dog cannot play nicely, then they cannot play at all!
We will be taking suggested donations of $5 for a pet charity - Ruff LOVE.
if you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org