Dear Community Parents, Faculty & Staff,
Community is collecting items to send to the people in the Houston area who were affected by Hurricane Harvey. The needed items are listed below:
- Cases of bottled water, Powerade, and Gatorade
- Baby items (diapers, wipes, baby bottles, etc.)
- Non-perishable dry goods and canned goods
- Bleach, Lysol, Clorox Wipes, etc.
- Mops, brooms, buckets, etc.
- Contractor bags, gloves, surgical masks, etc.
- Soap, toothpaste, toothbrush, razors, floss, feminine products, deodorant, etc.
- Paper towels, Kleenex, toilet paper, etc.
- Dog and cat food
- Flash lights and batteries
- New pillows, sheets, towels, and air mattresses
- Duct tape
- Plastic storage bins
- Folding chairs
- Boxes and packing tape
(We are not accepting clothes, books, or toys at this time.)
Donated items can be placed under the tent or inside the tractor trailer parked in the Community parking lot near the corner of Jodeco Road and Chambers Road.
Thank you for joining with us to help those in need.