Dear Friends and Colleagues
We would like to thank you for your interest in reading our newsletter and for your valuable feedback. We really appreciate hearing from you. We would like to take this opportunity to wish you all a joy-filled Holiday Season and a happy, healthy and prosperous 2013. We look forward to seeing you again in the new year!
5 Tips for A Happy and Healthy Holiday Season
After indulging yourself this holiday season, you might want to put these 5 healthy tips to use. Enjoy!
1) Add some color to your plate with plenty of fruits and veggies.
2) Eat a wide variety of foods.
3) Make sure to eat plenty of healthy fats, those found in avocados, almonds, and soy products.
4) Try adding herbs like ginger, cardamon, garlic and parsley to your diet.
5) Get the most nutrients out of your food today with the magic Nutribullet. We have just started using one and it has changed our lives! Thank you, Byron!
The Magic of New York At The Holiday Season
Six Good Reasons To Visit New York At This Time of Year
1) Balanchine's Nutcracker at Lincoln Center
2) Fifth Ave Snowflake
3) Christmas Tree at Rockefeller Center
4) Skating in Central Park
5) Menorah at the Plaza
6) New York City Rockettes