The other morning I was reading facebook posts and one of my "friends" was posting about her blog; she asked, any recommendations? I responded: entrepreneur confidence and execution of delivery of product and services.
I wrote that because I was upset as a consumer and believer in supporting small business. I was burnt by a deal and that business owner didn't even care -- shame on them I thought.
But then I started thinking about a couple of things, what if he doesn't recognize his capacity? I still thought well at least he could of fixed it with working harder, which he didn't -- which brought me to execution of delivering high quality product and services to make consumers like me happy!
But he didn't get it, I even sat down with him and explained what he did wrong, how he could improve, y nada. Well this leads me to a couple of things that I hope we accomplish in 2011:
* Committment to high quality customer service, regardless of the circumstance.
* Committment to recognizing our limitations and placing a referral system in place to support things we cannot do.
* We practice being honest and upfront brokers.
* We meet people to build quality relationships.
* We recognize it is solution, satisifcation, and gratification we are providing to a potential or current customer.
* We have the courage to share respectuflly others weaknesses so they can improve.
* We take care of ourselves so we can take care of others.
* We will set aside pride and ask for help when we need it sooner rather than later.
* We share better.
* We listen better.
* We manage our finances better day by day.* We declutter our space and our words.
* We celebrate and recognize others strengths.