Dear Bike Buddy,
Here at LACBC headquarters we are bursting with pride with how much we've grown as an organization while contributing to the progress of making a more a bike-friendly Los Angeles County!
As a supporter, you have helped LACBC make it happen!
To continue to support the efforts, please consider making a donation to LACBC today!
Here are some recent successes you have been a part of:
- Over 60 miles of new bikeways implemented in City of LA 2011/2012, with the City of LA honored with Bronze level distinction as a Bicycle Friendly Community
- An extensive and innovative 831-mile County Bicycle Master Plan
- A growing Regional Partnership, with 10 local chapters across the County
- Victory at NBC/Universal! Almost $4 million allocated for bicycle infrastructure
- 6 Bicycle League-Certified Instructors on staff
- Downtown LA Bike Network: Spring, Main, 1st, 7th, Olive and Grand
- Membership is the largest it has been since LACBC began
- A growing and more qualified staff than ever before
LACBC needs to build on our foundation, supporting that growth and becoming an even stronger voice for all bicyclists in LA County.
To successfully staff and implement this program we need to raise $125,000.
(All donations of $50 and above automatically include LACBC membership.)
Angeles is straightforward, ambitious, and achievable--but in order to implement it, we need your financial support. Please click on the link to read more about this program.
To cover staff and program costs for 2013, we need to raise $125,000.
You believe in a more bicycle friendly Los Angeles as evidenced by your support and interest in bicycling issues. Please join us as we take it to the next level by contributing today.
Together, we can continue this important work. Thank you for your support!
Los Angeles County Bicycle Coalition
P.S. Donors at the $250 and above level receive invitations to the Donor Gala, happening on Sunday, December 2nd in Culver City, following our second Tour de Taste. We hope to see you at these events!