My Big News!
There's a NEW Marilyn Gardiner Design website. You'll have to go and check it out! As part of my move to a new host and upgrading security measures, I've also transitioned to using WordPress for the website. (Thanks to G.Borland Design Studio.)
Things To Look For
* The pages have a top banner that changes every few seconds, showing images of a few of my designs.
* There's a complete list of all of the kits with French translations.
* There is the beginning of a Blog -- and if I get my act together, there will be links from this newsletter to more information there.
* A "Make Jewellery" section that will feature special offers, free tutorials, helpful articles, videos and charts, event photos and useful links.
* My lists of Shows & Classes. It's now up-to-date for the winter, and I'm working on the spring classes
* A Gallery! More about this later... (Lots more to do here.)
* A comprehensive FAQ page.
* Under "About" see the Gardiner Team for a peek at all the super people who help make this business a success.
Our Summer & Fall in Review
We've had a busy summer and fall: a July show in Halifax followed by a couple of family days in PEI and an August show in Montreal, followed by a visit to Bead Fest in Philadelphia to take some classes and meet vendors. Then some local events in September: the Heart & Hand Festival in Kitchener and a trunk show at Crafter's Cupboard in Guelph. October & November is time for the major shows: the Grand River Bead Society Show in Guelph, the CreativFestival and the Toronto Bead Society Show in Toronto, and the Ottawa Glass Bead Makers Show in Ottawa. It's been a blast! We have a wonderful team!
I now have a Business Page on Facebook
. Please go to "Marilyn Gardiner Design" and click on the Like button.
Watch for Blog entries and interesting bits of information about what's happening, coming events, and special offers.