Five Tips for a Great Mother's Day
Still unsure of how to make this Mother’s Day super special? We can help.
Give your mom what she really wants -- a fun-filled afternoon with you at the Ivy King Cup Playoffs. You can buy tickets at Ticketmaster or the box office, but hurry! These won’t last long. We’ll see you and your mom at 3 p.m. this Sunday at the UIC Pavilion!
- Show Mom how much you love her with track-side tickets to the Ivy King Cup Playoffs this Sunday at 3 p.m. For only $35 for VIP and $20 for General seats, she’ll be proud of your sense of adventure and your smart financial decisions. Use the promo code WRECK12 to receive $5 off your tickets at Ticketmaster today.
- Treat her to an after-bout dinner at Union Park, the official afterparty location of the Windy City Rollers. She’ll be surrounded by fierce, strong women, just like her. And since it’s just two blocks north of the UIC Pavilion, she won’t ruin her fancy shoes.
- Pick up a WCR 2012 Season Commemorative Program! This will be the first time this season these beauts will be available, and we’ve printed only a limited number of them. Mom will delight in the glossy action shots and team photos of all of the 2012 Windy City Rollers members, and you’ll look like a hero for buying the ultimate in derby luxury! Who knows, that could be worth a lot of money one day!
- Buy her a pack of WCR trading cards! After each bout, she can find her favorite skaters in the Fan Zone and have them personally autographed! You can help her découpage with them on next year’s Mother’s Day.
- Ditch the flowers and make her a sign! You can broadcast your love of your favorite team and your mom simultaneously. Get creative with slogans such as “My Mom is Cooler than Fonzo McKuckles” and “My Mom Should Get the Ivy King Cup - Not the Manic Attackers!” Let her have it afterwards as a keepsake!