West Seattle Tree Lighting and Holiday Night Market
Saturday, December 2nd
Night Market 3pm to 7pm
Tree Lighting 5pm to 5:30pm
We're planning for the Holidays! The
Hometown Holidays team is full steam ahead to make 2017 a great season for the West Seattle community.
The primary goals of
Hometown Holidays are to:
* Have a spectacular Tree Lighting Event with a massive community turnout. We are closing Alaska St to once again produce the popular night market.
* Host events that are fun for the neighborhood filling the Junction with holiday joy.
* Extend the
Hometown Holidays theme to cover activities which last all through December.
* Promote holiday shopping and dining in West Seattle - living local!
Hometown Holidays will have events through December leading up to Christmas and beyond.
* Saturday, November 25th - Small Business Saturday
* Saturday, December 2nd - Tree Lighting Event, Santa and Night Market 3pm - 7pm
* Sunday, December 10th - Santa Trolley! 10am - 2pm
* Thursday, December 14th - Holiday Art Walk including caroling and Santa 5pm-9pm
* Saturday, December 16th - Casper Babypants at Easy Street Records 6:30pm
* Sunday, December 17th - Santa Trolley! 10am 2pm
* Sunday, December 17th - Cocoa and Coat Drive at the Farmers Market 10am - 2pm
* Saturday, December 23rd - Last Minute Holiday Dash all day
* Sunday, December 24th - Holiday Farmers Market
* Sunday, December 31st - NYE Celebrations till Midnight
Becoming a sponsor of Hometown Holidays is a great way to support our neighborhood and receive promotion for your business.
It also allows the Junction Association to offer FREE events that boost holiday spirits which can be seen on smiling faces all around The Junction.
Ready to sponsor Hometown Holidays? We've got your easy link here, choose from sponsoring the Santa Trolley ($1,500), the Full Jingle ($1,000), Ring-a-Ding ($750), Ting-a-Ling ($500) or Hear Them Sing ($250)