- If you were unable to attend a service on Sunday, it will be available to watch online by 2pm Monday.
- A 9/11 perspective click here
Trust & Obey
- Connect with God through prayer and responding to the Bible. Use the weekly reading plan below and the 3-Column Bible Study. Don't have a Bible? Purchase one at Outfitters in the lobby or use www.biblegateway.com.
- Acts 13:32-39
- 1 John 1:1-10
- Nehemiah 9:16-21
- Genesis 50:15-21
- Matthew 5:21-26
- Memorize Ephesians 4:32 - Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you.
- Journal thru the book of Hosea using the 3-Column Bible Study.
- Write, call or meet with the person you need to forgive. Tell them you have started the process for forgiveness.
- Start a Forgiveness Journal. Collect all your thoughts and decisions about those you need to forgive.
- Explore a Wounded Hearts Group click here
- Read The Healing Path by Dan Allender available at Outfitters in the lobby.
Engage Your Family
- Use the Family Discovery Group Process for Ephesians 4:32.
- As a family, watch the 9/11 Tribute Video from the service. Talk to your kids about what you remember and the emotions you experienced that day.
- Start a new 9/11 tradition. Have each family member write a hand-written note to someone they care about that just lets them know how important they are in their lives.
- Have a family discussion about forgiveness. Ask each family member, "Is there someone that you are having a hard time forgiving for something? Talk about what it would mean to forgive that person.