Twenty years ago, sales teams handled prospecting. However, this outdated practice is not effective in today's market. Although there's no substitute for effective sales reps and person-to-person selling, in the digital age, buyers are increasingly using online resources to formulate purchasing decisions. This allows effective content marketing to serve as a member of your sales team. Is now the time to make a content marketing hire?
In this webinar, you will learn:
- Why It's Time to Rethink the Prospecting Process
- How to Use Content to Impact the Sales Cycle
- Why Content Works Best When It's Part of Your Sales Team
- Why Effective Content Works with Both Prospects and Customers
- How to Develop Killer Content without the Big Budget
- Quantifying the Content Marketing ROI
Join us on September 20 to learn how a content plan can impact your business.
Who should attend?
- Owners/General Managers
- Sales and Marketing Professionals
- IT and Website Development Staff