The Marist Brothers Lindmeyer School pictured above awards different blazers for different levels of achievement. Academic and Athletic awards are quite prevalent but awards for humanitarian efforts like volunteering and fundraising are quickly gaining popularity. Colleges tend to look at these types of activities when reviewing entry applications. Schools hold awards ceremonies to present new blazers to honorees with lots of fanfare. A well designed awards event provides multiple benefits to the school as well as the students.
- Student morale gets a huge boost when a student is rewarded with a gift of status in front their cheering classmates while they share in their pride and happiness.
- Students can relate to the winners and imagine themselves receiving the blazer and some will be truly energized and motivated to win the blazer next time.
- Assemblies that include former winners in their blazers to bestow the honor on the new inductees ultimately create the buzz for the monthly event.
- Photo ops and press releases of the event can bring great publicity to the school and attract new students. Pushing out video on school channels with fun hashtags can create an authentic marketing campaign. Kids are naturals at this!
- Evening events that include the families can create an even bigger buzz.
is a source of great pride. A sharp looking crested blazer is a keepsake of a memory that
will last a lifetime. For some students it can change the course of their life.
If you are already selling uniforms to a school don't be afraid to offer creative Blazer Awards Programs. Propose a few interesting variations on their existing blazer to be awarded for different levels of achievement. Switch up colors, patterns and trims within the same color palette and present the idea with dynamic visuals and swatches... all branded with their logo of course!