As you know Hurricane Harvey is still wreaking havoc across the south. The damage is wide spread and help is needed. We thank all of you that are asking how you can help. It's overwhelming and difficult to know where to start.
The Kyle Chamber of Commerce and Wayfinders Church are partnering together to build and deliver Crisis Care Kits to overcrowded shelters throughout the region. Joining together with you, your employees, families, and friends, will make a significant difference.
Crisis Care Kits contain necessary items that are the immediate need of shelters and displaced people. Together, we believe we can reach our goal of 200. Here's the easy 3 step process:
1. Collect items and purchase items on the kit supply list.
2. Drop off complete Crisis Care Kits and supplies to the Kyle Chamber office by Friday Sept. 8.
3. We will take care of transport and distrubition to shelters and displaced people!
This simple yet paramount solution will result in you being a hero to another in need. We thank you in advance for the caring and generous heart.
Thanks and much love!
The Kyle Chamber and Wayfinders Church
CRISIS CARE KITS
- 1 Shampoo (12 to 18 oz.)
- 2 Bars of Soap (Bath size or larger)
- 1 Toothpaste (4.0 to 6.4 oz.)
- 3 Toothbrushes (in original packaging)
- 1 Box of Bandaids (30 or more)
- 1 Fingernail clippers
- 1 Sturdy hair combs
- 2 Hand towels
- 4 Pocket-sized pkgs. Kleenex
- 1 Beanie Baby-sized stuffed toy
Each Crisis Care Kit (CCK) should contain only the items/quantities listed.
Place all items into a 2-gallon zip-lock bag.