A Personal Note from Susan
Tomorrow is December 1
if I am blessed enough to have you open and read this message
, then I want it to be
impactful for YOU!
I wish for YOU a different December.
Rather than it being a source of stress, unmanageable to-do lists, commitments beyond our comfort, and a blur that doesn't let up until we ring in the New Year of 2018, I'm offering an alternative for your consideration.
What if, beginning tomorrow, December 1st and each and every day of this month, you allowed yourself to be fully present, calm from the inside out, and intended that YOU be the highest priority? It is my belief that this is not only possible, but it is for your highest good and serves those around you in a bigger, more meaningful way.
Here are five simple steps to achieve this different December:
- Begin each day with ten minutes of prayer, meditation or tapping. Set your intention as outlined above, ask for guidance from your higher self, and then just breathe.
- Commit to saying "no, thank you" a minimum of once a day. Have fun with this process, be aware of the commitments you are making each and every day, and when you know it is for your highest good, just say no, thank you!
- Bless everyone that you notice who may be struggling that day. Let's say you're driving to work, out shopping or heading to a friends, and you notice a car on the side of the road. You see the driver and have no idea what is really happening; send light, love and blessings to that individual. It's a simple process that is done in a matter of seconds. Light, love and blessings.
- Create a list of five activities that bring YOU joy, happiness and a sense of past December memories that you have enjoyed. Review your schedule and ink in those activities, to be certain that the month does not end without giving those gifts to YOU. Some ideas might include baking cookies, visiting special friends, checking out lights on the lake, shopping for gifts, or volunteering for your favorite charity.
- Lastly, end each and every day during the month of December with a single item that you are most grateful for on this day. You can hold this thought in your mind as you begin to fall asleep, just hold the gratitude in your mind for a few moments, then off to sleep you go.
That's it for me this month. Please know that I am truly grateful that you have taken the time to read my Co-Creator's Corner, and feel free to share with me your experience.
I wish for you a different December!
P.S. Stay connected with me, (and read lots of informative & inspiring content) by clicking "like" on my
A Thought to Ponder
"Any good thing I can do,
Any kindness I can show,
Let me do it now
For I shall not pass this way again."
Tap Into Your Center - Increasing Sales, Revenues and Profits™
was officially founded by me, Susan Beebe in the fall of 2013. After more than 30 years of being in sales and marketing, of successfully running my own advertising agency, Lighthouse Marketing, I have finally given myself permission and launched the business entity that speaks to my soul.
we are each given unique gifts, talents, skills
; that are meant to be shared with others. That is our purpose - it's truly that simple. My gifts include practical skills, such as the ability to sell - to market effectively - to run a successful business - all with the primary spiritual intention of being unconditional love!
If you're responsible for generating new customers for your company - and would like to co-create a customized New Business Development system to
generate a steady stream of your ideal customers - then let's connect, and explore how I can put my 30 years' experience to work for you and your company.