Interested in Being Part of a Global Team Advancing the IBCLC?
IBLCE Is Seeking an Israeli Country Coordinator!
Are you interested in being part of a global team of professionals advancing the IBCLC
, the gold standard in lactation? Are you interested in growing the credential in Israel? Be part of the IBLCE
network of Country Coordinators who promote breastfeeding and advance the lactation profession!
The International Board of Lactation Consultant Examiners
is currently seeking expressions of interest from Israeli IBCLCs who wish to be considered for the role of Country Coordinator.
The individual selected will work closely with, and at the direction of, the Director, Promotion and Advancement for the Americas & Israel and play a key role in promoting the IBCLC and IBLCE.
The candidate for this role is reliable, trustworthy, responsive and committed to the field of lactation consultancy and the IBCLC credential. The successful candidate will enjoy working with people, be proficient in Hebrew and English and have a flexible schedule so as to respond to email and phone inquiries in a timely manner. The Country Coordinator may be asked to exhibit at conference or seminars approximately 3 days a year.
The time required will vary throughout the year, but will typically require approximately 5 to 6 hours per month. The successful candidate will have basic administrative skills as well as access to a computer, email and voicemail.
The Country Coordinator may accept this role outside of her/his regular paid employment provided there is no conflict of interest as determined by IBLCE. The role comes with an annual honorarium as well as reimbursement for reasonable and preapproved expenses.
The successful applicant for the Country Coordinator for Israel will be:
- An IBCLC in good standing free from conflict of interest
- Fluent in English and Hebrew
- Supportive of the IBLCE Code of Professional Conduct
- Fully supportive of the International Code of Marketing of Breast-milk Substitutes and subsequent resolutions
- Professional in all interactions with IBLCE stakeholders
- Timely in response to all inquiries (initial response typically within 48 hours)
- Familiar with IBLCE eligibility and recertification requirements
- Willing to participate in an orientation process and take direction from the Director, Promotion and Advancement for the Americas & Israel
If interested, please submit your C.V./résumé together with correspondence addressing your rationale for interest in the position as well as a description of the skill sets and qualities you bring to the position to
Please enter "Israel Country Coordinator" in the subject line of your email.
Expressions of Interest must be received by June 23rd, 2017.
We look forward to hearing from you!