Americans for the Arts
Let's make sure that Florida's statewide arts economic update through Americans for the Arts includes all of Florida's arts and cultural organizations. We are using ten-year old data right now for our advocacy efforts; so, if your organization has not completed this simple online survey, please do so before the end of this week. Your numbers matter to the final report.
If anyone has difficulty accessing or completing the survey, or have any questions about it, they can contact the DataArts Support Center by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone (toll free) at 877-707-3282 (live support is available Monday through Friday from 9:00 AM to 8:00 PM EST).
Directions for accessing the survey are:
2. Click the "Click Here to Get Started" button.
3. Select "Create an Account," fill out the information requested, and click "Submit."
4. After you log in, follow the instructions to search for your organization. Your organization has already been loaded into the system, so it should be there. Once you
find your organization, follow the instructions to "join" it. (If you are unable to find your organization in the system, click "Create" on the search results screen and create
5. Visit the dashboard and click "New Survey" to input your FY2015 information.
6. Answer all the survey questions and hit "Complete."