REMINDER - Be sure to attend the RESA Session on Wednesday, October 18 from 4:30 - 6:00 at the Educational Service Center of Lake Erie West, 2275 Collingwood Blvd, Toledo.
This important session will include the following:
- Changes in RESA
- Overall Framework
- Lesson Reflection Requirements
- Video taping
- Resources and Support
Things you can do now to begin to prepare for the RESA before the after-school session on Oct. 18.
SAFE account - update your SAFE account
* Go to SAFE account "Manage Account Settings - Manage Name, Manage Email, Manage Address, and Manage Phone. Be sure all of this information is up to date including your email which should be one that you can access from home, school - wherever you will be working.
Permission to video tape students
* You will need a permission form to video-tape students for the RESA. You may use your district's video-taping permission forms OR you can use that attached General Release Form from Educopia.
Preparing your Computer for the RESA
* Download the latest version of Adobe Reader. Free download: http://get.adobe.com/reader.
* Make sure you are using the most up-to-date versions of Firefox or Chrome as your selected browser.
Check with your district regarding video-taping equipment that is available.
* Practice using the video-taping equipment to determine where the best position/location is in order to see and hear both the teacher and the students.