Hear from the best and brightest in business and policy at The INCOMPAS 2018 Policy Summit, Wednesday, February 7, at the Newseum in Washington, D.C.
Combining keynotes from FCC and Congressional leadership, and panel discussions featuring top executives from communications and internet companies, the INCOMPAS Policy Summit focuses on the most pressing issues at the intersection of business and policy.
Facebook, Twitter, Microsoft,
ADT, Bandwidth, Fatbeam,
TeleQuality Communications, Telestax, Windstream,
Goldberg, Godles, Wiener & Wright LLP, Hogan Lovells, Kelley Drye and Morgan Lewis, will discuss:
- Building the Future Deployment Solutions for Fiber & Wireless Infrastructure
- Streaming Revolution: Content & Services in an Over-the-Top World
- Competition Comes Home: How Connected Devices and the Internet of Things Will Shape the Future
- C-Level Perspective on the Technology of Tomorrow: The Future of Business Strategy
And stay informed on the latest topics at the FCC and on Capitol Hill through keynote addresses from:
- FCC Commissioner Mignon Clyburn
- Rep. Anna Eshoo (D-CA)
- Rep. Bob Latta (R-OH)
- Rep. Peter Welch (D-VT)
Stay and Network
After keynotes and panel sessions, stay and network with attendees during The Policy Summit closing happy hour.
For more information, or to learn how you can sponsor this premier policy event, email Jenny Gilbert.