Hear from Executives at Industry-Leading Companies During
The INCOMPAS Show
|The industry's best and brightest will be among the speakers at The INCOMPAS Show: Fall 2017 featuring the Northeast DAS and Small Cell Association (NEDAS) Symposium. From keynotes to panel discussions to workshops, INCOMPAS and NEDAS is bringing together top executives and subject-matter experts to talk about the trends and issues defining the wireline and wireless markets.
Here's a look at the agenda and the speaker line-up:
Sunday, October 15
Monday, October 16
- Marketing Workshop: Five Steps to a Successful Marketing Plan - Theresa Caragol, Founder and CEO, Achieve Unite; and Ilissa Miller, CEO, iMiller Public Relations
- Policy Workshop: Key Regulatory Issues Impacting Your Company - Steven A. Augustino, Kelley, Drye & Warren LLP; James C. Falvey, Eckert Seamans Cherin & Mellot LLC; Andrew D. Lipman, Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP; Katherine K. Mudge, Enoch Kever LLPC; Zeb Zankel, Davis Wright Tremaine LLP and moderator Angie Kronenberg, Chief Advocate and General Counsel, INCOMPAS
- Keynote Session with Rep. Anna Eshoo (D-CA)
Tuesday, October 17
- After the Deal: Keys to Successful Integration (C-Suite Networking Breakfast, invitation only) - David Wuensch, Axcent Networks; Chris McKee, General Counsel, GTT; Mike Stafford, Windstream, Vice President, Process Development, Windstream; and Steve Childers, Chief Financial Officer, Consolidated Communications
- Untangling the Web: The Impact of the Current Net Neutrality Debate - Chip Pickering, CEO, INCOMPAS; Evan Engstrom, Executive Director, Engine; Dane Jasper, CEO and Co-Founder, Sonic; Angie Kronenberg, Chief Advocate and General Counsel, INCOMPAS; Chris Riley, Director, Public Policy, Mozilla
- SD-Wan: Killer App in the Making - Dave Malfara, CEO, ETC Group; Cameron Couch, Vice President, Channel Business, Multapplied Networks Inc.; Larry Cushing, Chief Technology Evangelist, TPx; Mike Frane, Vice President, SD-WAN, Windstream; Michael Wood, Vice President, VeloCloud
- New Business Cases and Revenue Streams: The Impact of SDN on Fiber Management and Orchestration - Dave Malfara, CEO, ETC Group; Michael Buchner, Senior Vice President, Sales - North America, Colt; Kurt Raaflaub, Head of Strategic Solutions Marketing ADTRAN; Abel Tong, Senior Director, Solutions Marketing, Blue Planet, Ciena
NEDAS Symposium sessions:
- Women's Networking Breakfast - Women in the Channel (WiC) presents Confidence and Connections: Elevating Each Other - Theresa Caragol, Founder and CEO, Achieve Unite; Nancy Ridge, Executive Vice President, Telecom Brokers; Deb Ward, CEO, TSI
- Executive Insights: The Truth Behind Converged Network Solutions - Chip Pickering, CEO, INCOMPAS; Kevin Smithen, Head of Strategy, Digital Bridge; Don MacNeil, COO, FiberLight; Andrew Wang, Vice President of Channel Sales, Telamon Telecom; Ray LaChance, CEO, ZenFi
- Bridging the Digital Divide: Microsoft's Rural Airband Initiative - Kevin Connolly, Director, Microsoft Airband Initiative
- Network Deployment Workshop: Opportunities and Impediments for Network Builders - Karen Reidy, Vice President, Regulatory Affairs, INCOMPAS; Dane Jasper, CEO and Co-Founder, Sonic; Charles McKee, Vice President Government Affairs, Sprint; Milo Medin, Vice President Access Services, Google Inc.; Misty Stine, Executive Vice President Business Development, eX2 Technology
Register today so you don't miss a minute of these speakers and the other great features of The INCOMPAS show, including the Buyers Forum, networking events and dedicated time to meeting with current and prospective customers.
- Small Cell Synergies - Brian Proffit, Vice President, Business Development & Smart Cities, Adtell; Drew Mullin, Senior Vice President, Business Development, Lightower; Chris Parra, Vice President, Business Development, Uniti Fiber; Ken Schmidt, President, Steel in the Air; Brian Roberts, Policy Analyst, San Francisco Department of Technology
- Network Solutions Implemented to Enable Ubiquitous Connectivity - Ilissa Miller, President of the Northeast DAS & Small Cell Association and CEO of iMiller Public Relations; Theresa Caragol, CEO, Achieve Unite; Lori Blair, Sales Director, Ericsson; Lisa Youngers, CEO, Nextlink Wireless
- The Edge for Tomorrow: How the Edge will Continue to Re-Shape the Network - Randall Schwartz, Analyst, Wireless 20/20; Phill Lawson-Shanks, Chief Architect and Vice President, Innovation, EdgeConneX; Doug Wiest, CEO, NextEdge Networks; Jim McCulloch, Vice President, Real Estate, Vertical Bridge
Have You Started
Booking Your Meetings at
The INCOMPAS Show Yet?
Using the Mobile App, you can explore the pre-registered attendee list and request meetings with other attendees.