Dear Weekend School Parents & New Parents:
We are pleased to announce that the registration process for 2017-2018 school year has started.
You must register in person at the Weekend School and may do so until the last day of registration on May 13, 2017 for Saturday Session and May 14, 2017 for Sunday Session.
Open enrollment for both existing families and new families will start on:
- May 6, 2017 for Saturday session- in the School Lobby (starting at 3:15 pm)
- May 7, 2017 for Sunday session- in Module 3 (starting at 9:45 am)
Availability of admission will be on a first-come first-serve basis therefore, it is essential for existing parents to register early in order to secure a spot for next year.
In addition, tuition and membership payments for 2016-2017 must be satisfied before we can register your child for the new school year. This will be strictly enforced.
In order to simplify the registration process we have attached the following necessary forms:
In order to expedite the registration process we ask that you:
- Please read the attached Important Notes and Acknowledgment related to the ISCJ Weekend School registration for 2017-2018.
- Kindly print out the attached Important Notes and Acknowledgment, sign and date the form and bring it to the registration along with your payment.
- Please complete the ISCJ Membership form and bring it to the registration.
- For New Families Only - please complete the New Family Form.
- A copy of the birth certificate must be presented to register new KG students.
If you have any questions please send an email to
or contact any of the Weekend School Committee members.