Join Our LIVE Chat For Legal Professionals on May 16th
Are you a legal professional interested in how International Social Service-USA (ISS-USA) can assist with the following?
Obtaining information and documents to support applications for immigration relief;
- Serving legal notices overseas;
- Permanency planning across international borders;
Finding family in a foreign country for your client;
- Learning your role under the various Hague Conventions;
- Utilizing technology to include family in hearings, depositions, or other legal proceedings;
- Opportunities to learn more about cross-border family mediation;
Facilitating judicial cooperation across international borders.
Anyone is welcome to join, though the following groups may find it most beneficial:
- Guardians ad litem (GALS)
- Parent Representatives
- Agency Attorneys
- Court Appointed Special Advocates (CASAs)