IT'S TIME TO APPLY! Staff Applications are now open for the 2017 GymRat CHALLENGE events. In advance of each GymRat event, a staff of 130-150 people is compiled in order to make sure that the highest level of customer service is maintained for all competing teams and spectators, and that all aspects of the event run smoothly in accordance with GymRat standards.
Staff members play several roles including:
- AGE DIVISION DIRECTORS
- EVALUATION STAFF
- COURT SUPERVISORS
- MOVING & LOGISTICS
- SITE COORDINATORS
- SOCIAL MEDIA ADMINISTRATORS
GameChanger Administrator is no longer a staff role
In order to apply to be a member of a GymRat CHALLENGE event staff, follow the simple steps below:
- Visit https://gymratchallenge.com/gymrat/ and log into your GymRat account
- Do NOT create a new account. Creating a new account will prevent you from being able to access your existing information
- If you cannot remember your username, simply click on the FORGOT USER NAME link
- If you cannot remember your password, simply click on the FORGOT PASSWORD link
- If you do not have a GymRat account, click on the GET AN ACCOUNT link in the menu in order to create an account in the GymRat system
- Click on the WORK FOR US link in the menu
- Complete a STAFF APPLICATION for each GymRat event that you would like to work
- After completing your STAFF APPLICATION, you will receive an e-mail confirmation of our receipt of your application for each event that you wish to work.
- We will notify you in approximately three weeks of the status of your application
- All staff members are considered independent contractors and are compensated for their work.
- In order to receive the additional NIKE staff package, your application must be received by April 15th.