To improve search results with datashare partners Realcomp and the Great Lakes Repository (GLR), and to comply with requirements of the Real Estate Standards Organization (RESO), revisions have been made to the Rapattoni MLS data fields. The changes will be implemented during the night of Monday, February 8.
Highlights of the changes include:
- Residential data fields such as Basement and Garage will more closely align with Realcomp and GLR, resulting in better search results.
- For example, there is a new Basement Y/N field. "Yes" will require the Basement Features field, "No" will require the Foundation field.
- Data input for Lots and Land, Income and Commercial has been streamlined, deleting unnecessary and unused fields
- The Farm addendum has been expanded to include additional information
- Profile sheets are being updated to reflect the changes
- Sign up for a Rapattoni training session February 9 - 11 to learn more!
The good news is that the data share should be improved. Unfortunately, many saved searches will need to be updated. Fields that have been deleted may break a search.
Access the list of deleted, added and modified fields.