This is both a task-oriented and celebratory time and we appreciate your support on both fronts. Our goal is to ensure that all students end on a high note academically and socially. Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
Please note that a student's participation in an end of year social or trip is contingent upon meeting all obligations in all classes - this means books, Chromebooks and other materials returned, lost books or other materials paid for, etc. Next week, homeroom teachers will let students know if anything is missing, and will have your children call you for your assistance in either locating missing items or paying for them. This weekend, please encourage your child to start cleaning out and sorting through book bags, and to look around the house and car for stray school books and return them to school. Many thanks!
Lost Book Replacement Costs. Please make your check payable to Wayland Middle School.
End of Year Grade Level Socials and Trips:
- Grade 6: Social at WMS, 6/18, 2:30-4:00pm
- Grade 7: Roller Kingdom Trip, 6/17, 2:00-5:00pm
- Grade 8: Kimball Farm Trip, 6/19, 2:30-8:00pm
Chromebook Return Schedule (more information shared next week):
- Grade 6: Chromebook return on June 17
- Grade 7: Chromebook return on June 16
- Grade 8: Chromebook & Charger return on June 18