Basic Undercover/ Surveillance/Counter Surveillance Techniques sets the standard for training and pushes the students to be the best. In Law Enforcement, or any form of tactical operations, Surveillance and INTEL is the key. Without individuals being trained properly it places not only the operation but the individuals involved in harm's way. This course was developed to cover all the wrongs and mistakes seen over the countless years of operating in the field. Although you can never eliminate all mistakes, upon completion of this class individuals will have the tools to work stealthily, confidently and professionally during the most difficult and dangerous tasks. The course will provide all the tools by providing 6 hours of classroom and 10 hrs of practical application. Each student will be able to plan, develop and lead a team confidently and safely through a surveillance operation with successful results while limiting the liabilities. At the end of this course, students will have developed a skill many have not mastered but many have been directed to use with little training.
Upon Completion of this Training
1. Students will be able to understand the foundations of Surveillance.
2. Be able use many items in the area as tools to complete the mission.
3. Understand the differences in the different types of Surveillance.
4. Successfully document activities occurring during the operation.
5. Know the safety issues surrounding the operation.
6. Be able to move as a team without being detected.
7. Be able to blend into the community and/or surroundings.
8. Understand the liabilities and limit them.
9. Successfully explain document all activities seen.
10. Be able to communicate properly.
Mark Butler is a highly trained expert in the field of Surveillance. He started his training in the United States Army assigned to Long Range Surveillance Operations. Mark has trained and operated with some of the world's best trained operators including Marine Force Recon, Army Rangers, Special Forces, and Navy Seals. Mark was selected to attend the Homeland Securities Undercover Academy. Upon completion of this school, Mark was assigned to work as an undercover agent for Immigration and Customs Enforcement. While assigned to this Unit, Mark was able to infiltrate several organized crime groups across the United States and internationally as well. In just one year's time he was able to infiltrate, gain the confidence of, and take down one of the larger Human Smuggling organizations that had been operating for over ten years and to seize over $1,000,000.00.
Law Enforcement Officers, Active Duty Military, City, State, Federal Prosecutors and Law Enforcement support staff.
Hopkinton Massachusetts Police Department
74 Main Street
Hopkinton, Massachusetts 01748
- DATES & TIMES:
Monday-Tuesday, September 18-19, 2017
Class starts at 8:00 AM Sharp - and ends at 5:00 PM (EST)
Business casual attire
Includes instruction, class materials, and certificate of completion
Cancellations and Substitutions:
- Upon submission of this registration, participants are responsible for payment of this course.
Please note that if you do not attend, you are still responsible for payment.
- Substitutions may be made at any time by phone, e-mail or online at the registration site.
: CLAUDE A. PICHARD, Training Force USA