Filled with Gratitude
Action for the week:
Spend a day focusing on all the beauty within your life. Life is miraculous.
Sometimes we forget and are driven by misery, fear, drama, deadlines, chores, judgment and/or pain. As you know, we have a choice in the matter. We choose our motivation. Self-empowered people are motivated by love and, as a result, they experience gratitude.
I understand that at times it is difficult to feel gratitude. Sometimes it may not even be possible. That is perfectly okay. Just do the best that you can at any given moment and feel grateful about whatever you can...connect with some beautiful aspect of life. A brightly colored wild flower, the warmth of the sun, a good cup of coffee, anything will do.
Love creates gratitude and gratitude expands love. Connecting with gratitude will empower you!
Here are some suggestions to nurture and foster an attitude of gratitude:
- Make a list of what you are grateful for, big and small.
- Take a walk of gratitude. Go for a walk and have the intention to feel gratitude. Observe everything you see, hear and feel with a loving heart.
- Write a journal entry about gratitude.
- Say a prayer of gratitude.
- Do a meditation on gratitude.
- Tell 3 people how much the mean to you, how important they are to you.
- Think about your talents, knowledge, skills and the experiences that have brought you growth, beauty and joy. Even your hardships that have brought you growth.
We have so much to be grateful for and focusing on those things will connect us with love. Writing this brought me tears of gratitude. Remember at any given moment you can be filled with gratitude. It will be an amazing experience. Do it now!
Thought for the week:
I am grateful for all the beauty that I experience and know.